The Power to Protect - Understanding that you have the power to protect babies in your care.
This webinar contains information that everyone working with babies and their families should know. After this webinar you will be able to:
- Identify the number one cause of Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- Reflect on and discuss the risk factors associated with Shaken Baby Syndrome; and
- Identify what to do if you, or a family you support, needs help.
As a part of this, you will learn more about crying cycles to understand normal infant crying and know what to do if you start to feel frustrated with babies’ crying.
2023 Webinar Dates:
- Thursday 2nd March, 8pm
- Tuesday 16th May, 7.30pm
- Thursday 6th July, 7.30pm
- Monday 4th September, 8pm
- Tuesday 7th November, 8pm
Please note that orders placed outside of business hours (8:00am-4:00pm) will not be processed until the following day. To ensure a place on the webinar we need to process your order the day BEFORE the webinar is due to start.